Let Us Put Your Mind At Rest With High Level Cleaning & Maintenance That’s Safe, Thorough and Experienced…
When it comes to cleaning high-rise buildings and atria, you cannot afford for any slip-ups. You need to know that your reputation is in safe hands, and that your exposure to risk is minimised…
This relies on three critical factors that any reputable high-level cleaning company must deliver:
- Highly-trained, experienced staff with appropriate qualifications – this is not an environment where you can ‘learn on the job’!Your Contractor’s team need to be familiar and comfortable working with specialist equipment such as BMUs (Building Maintenance Units), SAE (Suspended Access Equipment), or with harness and rope access where necessary.Depending on your building shape, overhangs, surface finishes etc. a combination of cleaning equipment may be needed which can be operated efficiently and safely, to achieve the very best results. This relies on practical experience and knowledge. Your chosen contractor cannot afford to make it up as they go along.That’s why our experience working on projects such as the Admiral Insurance Head Quarters, and One Central Square, as well as 6 & 7 Central Square which houses The HSE as well as HMRC in Cardiff, is so valuable. These projects required rope access, BMU (Building Maintenance Units) and SAE (Suspended Access Equipment).
- Safe working practices followed at all times – Any project, but particularly where you are working at high level, demands that a detailed Risk Assessment and Method Statement is prepared.Safe working at height also depends on having the appropriate skills. Our staff are fully harness trained for inspection and selection of both harness and lanyards, complying totally with the Working at Height Act.All our staff have IPAF licences which, although not a legal requirement, is an international recognised qualification in the safe use of MEWPS.PASMA is another qualification we hold, which is for the safe erection, inspection and use of scaffold towers and podiums.
- A flexible range of services to suit all situations – The last thing you need is to be dealing with lots of different contractors, simply because your buildings have a wide range of requirements.We have experience across a range of contracts including:
- Multi-storey window cleaning
- End-of-tenancy interior and exterior office/industrial unit cleaning
- High-level interior cleaning of receptions, atria, leisure centres and showrooms
- Exterior façade cleaning for multi-storey offices and residential apartments
Whatever your high-level building cleaning requirement, we will always provide digital images of all work undertaken, including before, during and after each task, each with a GPS time and date stamp.
There are also three more key elements to our project management system that ensures you no longer have to spend time chasing unreliable contractors… FIND OUT MORE >>
Free High-Level Cleaning & Maintenance Quote and Benchmarking…
If you’re looking for a company that’s highly experienced in all types of high-level cleaning projects, please call 08000 354 142, and let’s discuss your requirements and provide you with a detailed quotation.
If appropriate we will quickly attend your site and conduct a detailed survey before providing a detailed quotation.
Existing contractor in place?
If you have an existing contractor but would like to see a more professional approach to your high-level cleaning and maintenance, or you’d like to check that you’re getting good value from your budget, then we can carry out a Free Benchmarking Appraisal of your current supplier.
Our 21-step Benchmarking Report allows you to see exactly what you are getting for your money, and highlights where improvements can be made, and where you can trim costs without loss of service.
We’re also able to provide you with a free, no-obligation quotation so that you can compare us with your current provider. This benchmarking service can be carried out remotely 99% of the time. So, we can evaluate your current service provider without your tenants finding out! We use state of the art software to study your buildings or estate to give sizes, heights and any access issues. We will also perform a site visit to determine what level of service you are currently receiving whilst not disturbing the tenants.
Call free now on 0800 035 4142 or complete the form below and we’ll be back in touch within 2 working hours.